As a Merch Jar user, you may need to manage multiple Amazon Advertising accounts. To help you streamline this process, you can connect unlimited additional Amazon Advertising accounts to your existing Merch Jar account. This can be achieved by inviting the already connected account as a user to the non-connected account or by using Amazon's Manager Accounts. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
Inviting Connected Account as a User
- Sign in to your non-connected Amazon Advertising account.
- Navigate to the "User Management" or "Account Settings" section.
- Select an option to invite a new user.
- Enter the email address associated with your already-connected Amazon Advertising account.
- An invitation will be sent to this email address. Accept this invitation while logged into the connected account.
- Once you accept the invitation, the non-connected account will be linked to your connected account.
Linking via Amazon Manager Accounts
- Ensure that you have a Manager Account set up on Amazon Advertising. If you do not already have one, create one.
- Log into your Amazon Advertising Manager Account.
- Navigate to the "Account Management" section.
- Find and select the option to "Link New Account" or similar.
- Enter the details of your already-connected Amazon Advertising account, including the account's ID.
- After submitting these details, your Manager Account will send a linking request to your connected account.
- Sign in to your connected account and approve this linking request.
For more information on Manager Accounts, refer to Amazon's own Manager Account documentation.
Once you have linked the non-connected account, either by user invitation or via Manager Accounts, all the advertising data from the non-connected account will begin to sync with the connected account. This data will appear in your Merch Jar account on the next scheduled data sync.